Select a category
- PCV joinery
- Aluminium joinery
- Sliding systems
- Facade systems
- Window-door systems
- Fire-resistant fittings
- Supply air systems
- Window accessories
- Additional thermal insulation of buildings
- Balcony and staircase renovations
- Certifications and certificates
The mullion-transom structure system is intended for structural wall construction, classified in RMG 1.0 material group.
The wall structure is based on a full mullion, halves and transoms, which are 52mm wide.
In the system it is possible to fix glass panels in several ways: structural bonding and mechanical gripping.
Thanks to these methods, it is possible to shape the panel wall on a case-by-case basis.
- Possible to use panel wall solutions in a full configuration classified as EI60;
- Possible to juxtapose pivoting windows which operate independently;
- The use of fillings of the following thickness: 6, 26, 28mm