Select a category
- PCV joinery
- Aluminium joinery
- Sliding systems
- Facade systems
- Window-door systems
- Fire-resistant fittings
- Supply air systems
- Window accessories
- Additional thermal insulation of buildings
- Balcony and staircase renovations
- Certifications and certificates
The system is intended for winter gardens and other space structures. The structure of a roof slope may be made with the use of facade sections applied in the PF 152 system or on the basis of 152WG systemic sections of reversed rafters.
The entire structure may be based on facade pillars, window-door system mullions, as well as systemic PF 152WG reinforced pillars. The roof rafters system allows using standard glazing beads from window-door systems. Combination of rafters with transoms is identical to PF 152 façade system. Elements of the roof slope are fixed by means of the hinged joint on the wall beams and by means of system connections on the eaves beam with a systemic chute. The roof system is fully compatible with available Ponzio sliding systems, and window-door systems.
- Allows connecting PF 152WG system profiles with other window-door systems and sliding systems by Ponzio.
- Allows creating very complex and complicated structures (the „hinged” system used in eaves beam elements and wall beam allows rotation of the roof plane from 7 to 45 degrees of slope towards the level)
- Applied solutions facilitate profile prefabrication