Select a category
- PCV joinery
- Aluminium joinery
- Sliding systems
- Facade systems
- Window-door systems
- Fire-resistant fittings
- Supply air systems
- Window accessories
- Additional thermal insulation of buildings
- Balcony and staircase renovations
- Certifications and certificates
The system is intended for external structure elements which require thermal insulation.
A three-chamber structure improves system functioning and encourages investors to use it.
An additional chamber increases rigidness thanks to which in PT 60 it is possible to manufacture large-size structures.
The system allows manufacturing both window structure and single- and double-leaf door opening outwards of various threshold variants.
It is also feasible to manufacture doors with a central fitting groove.
The system assures easy assembly of accessories, which fosters structure designing process.
- close relations with other Ponzio systems
- possible to face window sashes (one plane on the exterior side)
- facing a leaf of coplanar doors
- multiple variants of door leafs: with a broad beam or a leaf cut under the angle of 45 degrees, without a threshold or with threshold
- the use of 8-48mm fillings
- the use of modern two-component EPDM seals
- profile curving