Select a category
- PCV joinery
- Aluminium joinery
- Sliding systems
- Facade systems
- Window-door systems
- Fire-resistant fittings
- Supply air systems
- Window accessories
- Additional thermal insulation of buildings
- Balcony and staircase renovations
- Certifications and certificates
The system is intended for external structure elements which require thermal insulation.
The structures are made on the basis of PT 52 system and belong to RMG 2.1 material group.
With regard to this system it is possible to apply numerous solutions when manufacturing various windows, doors and space structures.
The thermal breaks, simple and omega-shaped, guarantee suitable drainage of the structure.
The depth of sections, for frames and leafs is 52-60mm.
- close relations with other Ponzio systems;
- possible to „connect” windows and doors to facade systems;
- possible to face window sashes (one plane on the exterior side) and door (both planes on interior and exterior side)
- application of transparent and non-transparent filling (1-40mm thick);
- profile curving;
- possible to use modern two-component seals with EPDM with a perfect thermal insulation, aesthetic and easily assembled;
- multiple variants of door leafs;
- multiple corner joints by means of turning, pinning or curving.