Select a category
- PCV joinery
- Aluminium joinery
- Sliding systems
- Facade systems
- Window-door systems
- Fire-resistant fittings
- Supply air systems
- Window accessories
- Additional thermal insulation of buildings
- Balcony and staircase renovations
- Certifications and certificates
The aluminum profile system without thermal insulation.
It is primarily intended for interior structures: vestibules, cash boxes, show-cases and partition walls.
It also serves to provide sliding door (controlled manually or automatically), swing door and smoke control door.
PT 50 system allows using glass filling, aluminum panels, “sandwich”-type fillings, furniture boards, drywalls and PC boards with a thickness of 1-40 millimeters.
The design depth of the sections – for frames and leafs ranges from 52 to 60mm.
PT50 is both a swing door and coplanar door with a groove hinge.
The advantage of the axially-mounted hinges is easy assembly and adjustment in three planes.
- close relations with other Ponzio systems (common corner joint, glazing beams, instruments and most fittings);
- possible to face window sashes (one plane on the exterior side) and door (both planes both on the exterior and interior side);
- possible to curve profiles;
- multiple variants of door leafs: with a wide beam or leaf cut under an angle of 45 degrees, without a threshold or with a threshold
- possible to manufacture smoke protection door