Select a category
- PCV joinery
- Aluminium joinery
- Sliding systems
- Facade systems
- Window-door systems
- Fire-resistant fittings
- Supply air systems
- Window accessories
- Additional thermal insulation of buildings
- Balcony and staircase renovations
- Certifications and certificates
The PF 152 mullion-transom panel walls system with increased thermal insulating power which is most commonly used in the energy-saving construction industry.
The special thermal input which fills the inter-glass space both with its shape and properties improves parameters of the entire structure. The structure of the material assures proper transom drainage; its shape guarantees easy assembly to be performed after the glazing is fixed.
Thermal properties guarantee the heat coefficient Ucw from 0,6W/m2K (for 48-mm-thick fillings).
- Possible to use solution for the spandrel with a air-tightness and fire insulation EI60;
- Possible to use various external decorations
- Possible to assure „horizontal” or „vertical” line variants
- Profile curving
- The use of 38-64-mm-thick fillings