Select a category
- PCV joinery
- Aluminium joinery
- Sliding systems
- Facade systems
- Window-door systems
- Fire-resistant fittings
- Supply air systems
- Window accessories
- Additional thermal insulation of buildings
- Balcony and staircase renovations
- Certifications and certificates
A three-chamber structure section system with an „euro” fitting groove and fitting groove used in PVC or wooden balcony doors and windows.
It is intended for windows with very strict thermal insulation requirements.
The design depth of sections for frames is 78mm, and for sashes – 86mm.
The use of multi-chamber thermal breaks (42mm) and two-component central seal allows achieving effective thermal insulation.
In PE 78N variant, the heat penetration coefficient ranges from 1,7 W/m2K.
In the warmer variant – PE 78N+ – with a closed glass chamber, Uf is from 1,3 W/m2K.
The system allows using a wide range of fittings and facilitates their assembly. A three-chamber profile structure of Ponzio PE 78N system assures substantial rigidity of sections, and thus it is possible to use large-size structures.
- close relations with other Ponzio systems
- possible to face window sashes (one plane on the exterior side)
- possible to use modern two-component seals with EPDM
- possible to curve profiles
- multiple variants of corner joints